Autumn Reeser wallpaper HD

Autumn Reeser wallpaper

Autumn Reeser wallpaper

Where you've seen her:
She's the good girl everyone hates on Fox's guilty pleasure teen drama, The OC


Autumn Reeser wallpaper

Autumn Reeser wallpaper

Hey, so do we!
"I was surprised by how sexy I felt at this shoot, but I was excited to do it, because I really love my body right now."



Autumn Reeser wallpaper

Autumn Reeser wallpaper


Autumn Reeser wallpaper

Autumn Reeser wallpaper

Calling the air marshals…
"It would be great if Taylor went nuts. Like if everyone was going somewhere for their senior trip and Taylor took over the plane and held everyone hostage. That would be funny."


Autumn Reeser wallpaper

Autumn Reeser wallpaper

Taking the jailbait:
"I've gone up to a random guy in a grocery store before and said 'Hi, I think you're cute. Are you single?' I'm not smooth. I just put it out there. Sadly, the guy in the grocery store didn't bite. I think he had a girlfriend. Also, I looked 16 at the time, and he was probably 35. He may have been weirded out by that.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...